Community Food Pantry
Every Thursday, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
(Beginning November 2, 2017, our hours will change to 4:00 - 5:30 p.m.)
- Picture ID – a Must (driver’s license, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of address in Clayton County (utility bill or Lease is best)
- Proof of Income (pay stub, disability letters, Social Security Letter, etc.)
- Food Stamp letter (if you have one)
- Sign-up sheet goes out at 12 noon. This allows you to get your name on the list early, but you must be back at 4 p.m. when the doors open and your name is called.
- You do not have to be here at 12 pm to sign in. You may come any time between 4 & 6 to sign in.
- We are located across the street & across the railroad tracks from the Morrow WalMart. Go across the tracks, turn right, and we are down on the left. This will be our Lee Street entrance.
We are so blessed by the time and generosity
of our volunteers and donors.